WELCOME TO EASTERN LUMBER CO., LTD
I/ Eastern Lumber Introduction
Eastern Lumber Co.,Ltd is one of the leading wood company and wood supplier. Eastern Lumber was established in 2007. Specializing in importing and distributing many species of logs and lumber for domestic market. Our company distribute a diverse range of quality lumber and logs. We imported logs and lumber directly from US, Europe, Africa, New Zealand, Chile and Canada..
We are the best wood supplier for building constructions and furniture materials. Our main market in the South of Vietnam : HCM City, Binh Duong, Dong Nai,.. and in the North of Vietnam: Ha Noi, Hai Phong,…
Our core value is contribute high quality of logs and lumber with a highly professional and dedicated team working.
II/ Eastern Lumber| Selling methods and wood styles
3 forms of selling that our company provide:
- Customers come to Eastern Lumber’s warehouse to select and purchase.
- Delivering full container 40′ of logs, lumber from Ho Chi Minh, Hai Phong, Quy Nhon, Da Nang ports to customer’s factories.
- Selling big volume of many species based on CIF price to Ho Chi Minh, Quy Nhon, Hai Phong and Da Nang ports.
Contact us now: Eastern Lumber Co., Ltd-www.easternlumber.com.vn & www.gophuongdong.com
Eastern Lumber | Type of wood categories:
- US wood : White Oak, White Ash, Red Oak, Walnut, Cherry, Poplar, Soft Maple, Hard Maple, Alder…
- European wood : White Oak, Red Oak, White Ash, Beech, Poplar…
- African wood : Replacing for many similar ones in Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia : Tali, Doussie, Sapelli, Padouk , Mukulungu, Sipo, Wenge…
- New Zealand and Chile Pine : Radiata Pine
- SPF from Canada
IV/ Warehouse Contact Information
Warehouse contact address: No.301/2, Quarter 1B, An Phu Ward, Thuan An City, Binh Duong with many species of lumber to meet your requirements.
Delivering full container 40′ of logs, lumber from Ho Chi Minh, Hai Phong, Quy Nhon, Da Nang ports to customer’s factories.
Selling big volume of many species based on CIF price to Ho Chi Minh, Quy Nhon, Hai Phong and Da Nang ports.